The CFA Institute Access Scholarship Program is designed to make CFA® Program more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees. Two scholarship application windows will be offered in 2023, which will give candidates greater flexibility to choose the exam window that fits their needs.
Features of Access Scholarship
- Access Scholarship provides needs-based scholarship opportunities for those unable to afford the full price of the CFA Program enrolment and registration fees.
- Currently registered candidates are not eligible to apply. Applicants must meet all CFA Program enrolment requirements.
- Program enrollment fee is waived and the exam registration fee is reduced to USD250 (includes access to the digital curriculum).
- Awards can be applied to any CFA Program level, which will be valid for one year.
- Applicants must submit the online application via the CFA Institute website by the deadline.
- Details of the Access Scholarship are available on the CFA Institute website. Please read the full Access Scholarship Rules.
The application window for the Year 2023 Access Scholarship Cycle 2 opens on 17 Jan 2023 until 14 Feb 2023. The review decision will be made no later than 31 Mar 2023.
Access Scholarship Review Cycles in 2023
|Cycle 1||Cycle 2|
|Access Applications Open||20-Sep-22||17-Jan-23|
|Access Applications Close||18-Oct-22||14-Feb-23|
|Access Awards Begin||19-Oct-22||15-Feb-23|
|Access Awards Close||15-Dec-22||31-Mar-23|
|Award Exam Availability|
|May 23, Aug 23, Nov 23, |
Feb 24, May 24
|Aug 23, Nov 23,
Feb 24, May 24, Aug 24