CFA Society Hong Kong members who renew your membership by 31 May 2022, as a token of thanks to your continued support, fabulous exclusive renewal gift sets# will be awarded!
CFA Society Hong Kong is celebrating three decades of success in 2022, we are committed to amplifying our roles in elevating the professional standing of investment professionals with continuing professional development; expanding the CFA community by making professionals proud of being our members and creating a pipeline of world-class investment professionals, for 30 years and beyond.
Thank you for your continued support with CFA Institute and CFA Society Hong Kong. Your CFA Institute and CFA Society Hong Kong annual memberships will only be valid until 30 June 2022. Renew your membership now to stay in the vibrant, engaging community, and to demonstrate your professional excellence. As a token of gratitude, the Society has prepared a special gift set if your renewal is completed by 31 May 2022#. Act now and renew online!
What you get?
- Limited edition NFT with different traits and visual attributes [FULL]
Renew by 31 May 2022
Quota of 30# [FULL]
Items included in each gift set:
- Ceramic mug, for your refreshing morning drinks
- Eco notebook, made with 100% recycled paper
- Laptop case for carrying your essentials and electronics professionally
- Tote bag for your casual outfit
Renew by 31 May 2022
Quota of 1,000#
- 30th Anniversary Gala Dinner – HK$200 cash rebate for an unforgettable evening celebrating the Society’s anniversary with guests who are C-Suite executives and senior officials of the investment industry
Renew by 30 June 2022#
Your professional contribution is of vital importance to us, and we hope to continuously support you with privileged benefits.
In recognition of your continued support despite of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, CFA Institute has continued to waive the five-year membership requirement of professional leave policy for the renewal process of 2022-2023 membership year, and the Society follows the same practice.
#Terms and Conditions for FY23 membership renewal gift set:
- FY23 membership period runs from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023.
- No registration is required. Members who complete the CFA Society Hong Kong membership renewal process (i.e. completion of the payment for CFA Society Hong Kong’s FY23 Annual Dues and submission of the Professional Conduct Statement / Annual Ethics Declaration) on or before 31 May 2022 (Tue, 11:59 PM) are eligible to receive ONE renewal gift set. The regular / affiliate membership renewal date and time will be based on the record provided by CFA Institute platform.
- Only 30 NFTs are available for this campaign on a first-come-first-served basis and the gift items are subject to availability whilst stocks last.
- Only 1,000 sets are available for this campaign on a first-come-first-served basis and the gift items are subject to availability whilst stocks last.
- For members who renew their FY23 membership by 30 June 2022 will be eligible for a cash rebate of HK$200 (subject to seating availability) when registering for Society’s 30th anniversary Gala Dinner tentatively scheduled on 12 August 2022. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the date or venue of the Dinner may be subject to change. Our Society will take all reasonable steps to ensure as much notice as possible is given with any changes and will follow all appropriate government guidelines. The cash rebate quota will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each eligible member will be entitled to receive one gift set and all the eligible members will receive the notification email by the week of 4 July (tentative), please stay connected with us and keep your member profile updated.
- Gift items must be collected at the Society office, no courier / delivery services would be arranged. The gift collection period will last for 2 weeks (we will inform you the collection period in the confirmation email).
- The renewal gift photo at the Society website is for reference only. We reserve the right to change the item compositions of the gift-set without prior notice.
- Gift cannot be returned or exchanged for other items nor exchanged for cash.
- In case of dispute, the Society reserves the rights of final decision on all matters. The Society reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.